View Profile elm-ayo

44 Movie Reviews

LESSSSSS GOOOOOOO

Too much effort went into this to not warrant anything else other than a 5-star rating. Very well done all-around!

That explains EVERYTHING! I was literally speechless when I saw that he was a ditto the whole time.

RetroSleep responds:

Yeah that's just like when I found out Bruce Willis was dead at the end of the 6th sense.

11 Game Reviews

You know, It's kinda rare for me to find a game that can actually make me tear up and feel things other than anger nowadays.

Especially on Newgrounds, of all places...

You, sir, did a fucking fantastic job.

Any game that can keep me glued to a computer screen for over three hours deserves an automatic five.

Well done!

The game is alright, but shouldn't you get more invincibility time when you acquire two stars in a row? I accomplished this and the amount of time never changed.

2 Audio Reviews

Jay's Big Word of the Day: STUPENDOUS
-This song is truly STUPENDOUS!

Dude... THIS IS AWESOME!!! Once I heard this, instead of shitting my pants, I shit (or shat. IDK!) all over my town! Everywhere I go now, I'm bumpin' this through my speakers! Great job!

5 Art Reviews

The facial expressions had me sold. I'd also love to see how that little guy plans to dethrone Satan.
Great work as usual, G3no!

G3no responds:

oh no no no, you don't get to see how he does it in my comic hahahahah,

that is being developed in Comick's main comic book "In the Dark" i myself do not know what his plan is all i know is that he does want to kick satan's ass

thanks

Heh, I've always dreamt of being a bird flying across the ocean.
I think I'll put this up as my new wallpaper!

G3no responds:

ahahahah, so your name is marijuana monday on NG

I just learned a useful driving tip while looking at this picture.

fuck...